Tire & Rubber
Over the last 20 years, Robogistics’ gantry solutions for handling a large variety of SKUs have resulted in our systems being installed and managing 100’s of millions of tires in every major tire manufacturer in the marketplace today.
Our robotic systems hardware and algorithms allow for smooth sorting, storing and palletizing of tires across multiple robots due to our “SOAL-SC” supervisory control system. Robogistics’ technology is a proven industry-leading. In addition, our mission to be technology driven has resulted in our being on the cutting edge of material handling solutions for the tire industry. Some of these solutions include
- Passenger/Light Truck (PLT) Palletizing
- Commercial Vehicle/Truck (CVT) Palletizing
- Green Tire Storage and Retrieval (WIP) Handling
- Press Loading of Tires
- Order Picking of Tires
- Rubber Bale Depalletizing for Mixing
- Pallet Handling from Multiple Stations
- Multi-functional End-Of-Arm-Tool (EOAT) capable of handling many different tire sizes, weights and configurations.
- Steel gantry structure supports and moves heavy loads safely and securely
- Controls programming custom designed and written to our customer’s specific tire handling needs and floor configuration
- Customer-focused HMI screen configuration provides operators with all information they want and need for monitoring and reporting data
- Hardware and software integrated with customer’s upstream ERP production schedules and downstream WMS systems.
- Compatible industrial robots: ABB, Fanuc, Kawasaki, Kuka, Staubli, Yaskawa (Motoman) and Robogistics robotic gantry systems.
- Manipulate hundreds of SKU’s simultaneously over multiple gantry and industrial robots and receiving passenger/truck tires randomly or pre-sorted with various rule sets for tire load balancing across multiple systems.
- Reduced overall floorspace by densely stacking tires in a rick-rack or “stove pipe” pattern
- Receive products randomly buffered and pre-sorted
- Manage payloads up to 1,000kg (2,200 lbs.) over an area up to 75m long (246ft).
- Support single or multiple robotic systems with industrial articulating robot or gantry robot
- Fully automated “lights-out” system provides minimum operator intervention for increased production throughput, injuries and labor issues
- Reduced floor space for cost reduction or
- No health and safety hazards for manual handling of loads
- Quality accurate product output and order count information at the push of a button
- High throughput with up to 99% efficiency
Let’s Build Something TOGETHER.
We here at Robogistics would love to get together and see what we can do about your Palletizing and Depalletizing needs.
3451 57th St, Port Arthur, TX 77642
+1 (409) 210-1702