Layer Palletizing & depalletizing
A Gantry Robot with a rTool-RotoPal EOAT
– Rugged system lifts up to 500 lbs. of product,
depending on robot size.
– Flexible automatic adjustable clamping tool for
handling multiple size pallets and layers of
– Robotic flexibility provides precise control and
movement of products.
– System can palletize most types of cardboard
boxes, bulk products and bags.
- Fast patented product handling horizontal and
vertical rotary movement guiding system delivers four
to six layers per minute to the pallet depending on
product and layer configuration.
- System Controller standard Allen Bradley or similar
hardware and software to provide overall system
control and compatibility with most standard robot
software packages for setup, operation, simulation
and safety assurance.
- Robotic software, with support products and
accessories, promotes multiple pick of layers within a
minimum of floor space.
- Bar Code Scanner and/or Vision technology
options to confirm case weight, upper and/or lower
flap detection and accurate case size determination.
- Product Strapping/Banding or Shrink-wrapping
technology option for immediate stability of product
Combination of a sweep-action product pickup with integrated robotic servo-arm for consistent and reliable product handling
Customer proven layer pick & place up to six layers /min @ 500 lb. layer weight capacity increases production line throughput and reduces floor space requirements
Consistent tight layer grids via “cradle & place” action with adjustable clamping for gentle handling of most types of products
State-of-the-art clean, open design for easy maintenance
Let’s Build Something TOGETHER.
we here at robogistics would love to get together and see what we can do about your Paletizing and Depaletizing needs.
3451 57th St, Port Arthur, TX 77642
+1 (409) 210-1702