Case, Container &
These elements provide high value for your investment dollar and include:
• Robotic articulated or gantry robotic system
• Modular, universal EOAT handles
extreme number of SKUs (e.g. cartons, trays, sacks, empty pallets)
• Vision technology provides robust item localization and easy teach-in interface.
• Multiple palletizing Application software.
• Windows-based software controls
for real-time operations information.
• Integrated label applicator and barcode reader option.
• Flexible communication interface to WMS or other MIS software allows Build-to-Order. mixed palletizing
• Modular shuttle-rail car system allows robot movement for “pick to pallet” or “pick to belt”.
Combining its de-palletizing and palletizing know-how, with state of the art End-of-Arm Tools (EOAT), the type of robotic system which Customers require for their case, tray or container palletizing and an intelligent mixed palletizing software that interacts with a customer’s ASRS/ WMS software system,ROBOGISTICS can provide a significant and fast ROI payback.
CUSTOMER FOCUSED – TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN
Robogistics is a leading provider of automated material handling solutions, supplying its global customers with an integrated set of leading-edge technologies in robotics such as gantry and articulated robotic palletizing solutions, local machine and supervisory control systems and integration services which result in more effective and efficient operations
• Manual process constraints include limited pick rate ability, physical injuries, and
shortage of labor.
• Improved pick quality as manual order picking results in high rate of pick failures.
• Automatic documentation of orders’ fill quality.
• Fast and cost-effective order picking provides
reduction of cost per pick.
• Meet customer expectation — provide their order in the way they want
it, when they want it.
Safe, reliable, low maintenance systems supported by 24-month warranty.
Let’s Build Something TOGETHER.
we here at robogistics would love to get together and see what we can do about your Paletizing and Depaletizing needs.
3451 57th St, Port Arthur, TX 77642
+1 (409) 210-1702