Case, Container &
Combining its de-palletizing and palletizing know-how, with state of the art End-of-Arm Tools (EOAT), the type of robotic system which Customers require for their case, tray or container palletizing and an intelligent mixed palletizing software that interacts with a customer’s ASRS/ WMS software system,ROBOGISTICS can provide a significant and fast ROI payback.
These elements provide high value for your investment dollar and include:
- Robotic articulated or gantry robotic system
- Modular, universal EOAT handles extreme number of SKUs (e.g. cartons, trays, sacks, empty pallets)
- Vision technology provides robust item localization and easy teach-in interface.
- Multiple palletizing Application software.
- Windows-based software controls for real-time operations information.
- Integrated label applicator and barcode reader option.
- Flexible communication interface to WMS or other MIS software allows Build-to-Order. mixed palletizing
- Modular shuttle-rail car system allows robot movement for “pick to pallet” or “pick to belt”.
- Fast patent-pending product handling horizontal and
vertical rotary movement guiding system delivers four
to six layers per minute to the pallet depending on
product and layer configuration.
- System Controller standard Allen Bradley or similar
hardware and software to provide overall system
control and compatibility with most standard robot
software packages for setup, operation, simulation
and safety assurance.
- Robotic software, with support products and
accessories, promotes multiple pick of layers within a
minimum of floor space.
- Bar Code Scanner and/or Vision technology
options to confirm case weight, upper and/or lower
flap detection and accurate case size determination.
- Product Strapping/Banding or Shrink-wrapping
technology option for immediate stability of product
- Manual process constraints include limited pick rate ability, physical injuries, and shortage of labor.
- mproved pick quality as manual order picking results in high rate of pick failures.
- Automatic documentation of orders’ fill quality.
- Fast and cost-effective order picking provides reduction of cost per pick.
- Meet customer expectation — provide their order in the way they want it, when they want it.
Safe, reliable, low maintenance systems supported by 24-month warranty.
Let’s Build Something TOGETHER.
We here at Robogistics would love to get together and see what we can do about your Palletizing and Depalletizing needs.
3451 57th St, Port Arthur, TX 77642
+1 (409) 210-1702